Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Video Tutorial (May month)

Tools and Materials

I have used the PowerPoint Presentation to develop a lesson on adding 2-digits using different strategies. I have used certain 2-D shapes like squares, rectangles, and small squares to represent the base ten blocks. I have also used tables to calculate 2-digits numbers using the concept of place value charts or tables. I have recorded the video tutorial using Camtasia where I could edit the video either to add the transition and take out the unnecessary scene or disturbance in the record.  

Activity Instructions

This video clip will be able to understand how to add 2-digits using different strategies.


Instructions 

Ø  Students will watch the video tutorial carefully.

Ø  They will try to understand the strategies of adding 2-digits as demonstrated.

Ø  They should solve the questions given after every topics, to check their understanding of that particular strategy.

Ø  After they are clear with all the strategies, they will solve few questions given at the end as homework.

Implementation

This video tutorial will be used to assist teaching and learning. The video tutorial can be used during inconvenient situations like the pandemic period. The teachers will also assign the works during their maternity leave or other professional-related leaves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content-based material (June Month)

Tools and Materials I have used the phet simulations and selected a physic subject. I have developed activities based on the topic of bendin...