Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Content based material (April)

General introduction on Transportation video

I have developed teaching-learning materials (transportation video) using PowerPoint Presentation for grade V learners. This model will assist teacher’s teaching and children’s learning which will enhance better understanding of the concepts. It’s believed that students learn better when they are given hands on experience or visual aids like watching animated videos developed using graphics interchange format (GIF).

Activity Instructions

This video clip will be able to understand the concept of transportation clearly.

The following instructions are given while discussing the different modes of transportations:

Ø  This activity will carry out in the group.

Ø  Students will watch the modes of transportation on slideshow.

Ø  They should think very carefully while watching the show.

Ø  After thorough analyzed they will discuss about different types of transportation with examples.

Ø  Finally, they will share their point to the class.

Tools and Materials

I have used the PowerPoint Presentation to develop content-based materials that is transportation video. I have used certain 2-D shapes such as rectangles to build house, represent sky, road, ocean and circle to draw human diagram and then texture to represent sand on the beach. I have used graphics interchange format (GIF) to show the examples of different transportation like helicopter, car, and ship.

Implementation

This transportation video clip will be used to assist teaching and learning. It can be used as visual aids during teaching process and learning activity. We can use it as sample video clip to develop other possible learning videos in different contents. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Content-based material (June Month)

Tools and Materials I have used the phet simulations and selected a physic subject. I have developed activities based on the topic of bendin...