Friday, March 12, 2021

About Me

I am Sangay, student-teacher of Paro College of Education pursuing bachelor degree in primary education.  I am from Zhemgang and I have completed class XII from Samtse Higher Secondary School in the year 2015.I took science, in class XI I took both Mathematics and Biology but I had to dropped Biology in next level. 

I have five sisters and three brothers and I am youngest in the family. Two elder sisters are running shops and rest are house wife. Two elder brothers are contractors and one is Dzongkha language teacher who is also former student teacher of this college. I am only sibling who is dependent to my family. 

My favorite games are basketball and volleyball but I really like playing tradition game that is archery. I like green as the surrounding of our country is ever green. I love singing and listening to music like praising theme based songs to our king, country, and people. I love watching Bollywood/Tollywood movies as most of the movies contain the best life related morals. 

5 comments:

Content-based material (June Month)

Tools and Materials I have used the phet simulations and selected a physic subject. I have developed activities based on the topic of bendin...